Are you struggling to beat Wordscapes Level 88? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! This level can be tricky, but with our little help, you’ll be able to solve it easily. Here the words below.
LATEST WORD: MEN
You can find detailed explanations of the words in the puzzle below. PDF explanation also here.
Words in Puzzle:
- ELM: a tree of the genus Ulmus of the family Ulmaceae, typically having rough serrated leaves and small flowers.
- MEN: the plural of man, typically used to refer to a group of adult males.
- LONE: alone, being the only one, solitary
- MOLE: a small, dark, velvety spot on the skin, typically on the face, caused by a concentration of melanin.
- ONLY: and nothing more than; exclusively.
- LEMON: a small, round citrus fruit with a yellow, often bumpy skin and sour, acidic juice.
- MELON: a large, round or oval fruit with a hard, green or yellow rind and sweet, juicy flesh.
- MONEY: a medium of exchange in the form of coins and banknotes; funds.
- LEMONY: having the taste or smell of lemon.
Bonus Words in Puzzle:
- EON: an indefinitely long period of time.
- LEY: an area of land that is used for a specific purpose, such as farming or recreation.
- LYE: a strong alkaline solution of potassium or sodium salts, obtained by leaching wood ashes, used for making soap and as a cleaning agent.
- MOLY: a perennial herb native to Europe and Asia having white flowers and an bulbous root.
- NOM: a sound made by the lips in certain speech sounds, such as English /n/ and /m/.
- NOEL: a festive song or carol celebrating Christmas.
- ONE: the number representing the numerical quantity of unity.
- OMEN: an event or phenomenon that is believed to portend a future event.
- YEN: the standard unit of currency in Japan.
- YON: a term used to indicate distance, typically meaning “over there.”