Are you struggling to beat Wordscapes Level 87? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! This level can be tricky, but with our little help, you’ll be able to solve it easily. Here the words below.
LATEST WORD: AGE
You can find detailed explanations of the words in the puzzle below. PDF explanation also here.
Words in Puzzle:
- ACE: a playing card with a single spot on it, ranked as the highest card in its suit in most card games.
- AGE: the length of time that a person or thing has existed.
- ALE: a type of beer that is brewed with hops and has a slightly bitter taste.
- AYE: an expression of agreement or assent, especially in voting.
- GAL: informal term for girl or young woman
- GEL: a semi-solid colloid of a solid and a liquid, such as jelly or hair gel.
- LAY: to place something down gently or carefully.
- LEG: each of the lower limbs of a human being or animal, especially below the knee, used for standing, walking, or running.
- CAGE: a structure of bars or wires in which birds or other animals are kept.
- CLAY: a type of earth that is made up of very small particles and can be shaped when wet and then hardened by heating.
- LACE: a thin cord or ribbon used for fastening or tying clothes or shoes, or as decoration.
- CAGEY: cautious, suspicious or evasive
- LEGACY: something handed down from the past, as from an ancestor or predecessor.
Bonus Words in Puzzle:
- CAY: a low island or reef, especially one composed of sand or coral and found in tropical waters.
- CEL: a transparent sheet of celluloid or other material on which a frame of an animated cartoon is drawn.
- GALE: a very strong wind.
- GAY: sexually attracted to people of the same gender.
- GLACE: frozen dessert made of sweetened and flavored ice.
- LAG: to fall behind in movement, progress, or development; to be slow.
- LACY: decorated with a delicate, intricate pattern of holes or gaps, like lace.
- LEY: an area of land that is used for a specific purpose, such as farming or recreation.
- LYE: a strong alkaline solution of potassium or sodium salts, obtained by leaching wood ashes, used for making soap and as a cleaning agent.
- YEA: an expression of agreement or assent, especially in voting.