Word Craze is a new puzzle game developed by Betta Games which developed popular word games Word Villas and Word Crossy. This game has questions and answers in line like CodyCross. The game so creative, has brain exerciser and fun. Some questions and levels are really hard to solve. If you need help then check our page for Word Craze Daily Theme Puzzle December 7 2022. Below answers you can find link with all daily answers for every day!
- __ the Great; the Russian empress from 1762 – 1796 – Word Craze
- Sir Winston __ was prime minister of the United Kingdom during WW2 – Word Craze
- Sandra __, the first woman appointed to the US Supreme Court – Word Craze
- __ Triangle; a place where aircrafts and ships purportedly disappear – Word Craze
- Biome marked by large populations of trees – Word Craze
- This European country is sometimes called ‘The Boot’ due to its shape – Word Craze