Word Craze is a new puzzle game developed by Betta Games which developed popular word games Word Villas and Word Crossy. This game has questions and answers in line like CodyCross. The game so creative, has brain exerciser and fun. Some questions and levels are really hard to solve. If you need help then check our page for Word Craze Daily Theme Puzzle December 4 2022. Below answers you can find link with all daily answers for every day!
- First emperor of the Holy Roman Empire; his name means Charles the Great – Word Craze
- The Battle of Thermopylae was fought between Sparta and this ancient empire – Word Craze
- Benjamin __; an American polymath and founding father – Word Craze
- Knocking a baseball ‘out of the park’ is called this – Word Craze
- Andy __, artist who created the ‘Campbell’s Soup Cans’ paintings – Word Craze
- The golden statue presented at the Academy Awards is called this – Word Craze