Wordscapes Daily is a feature in the Wordscapes app that offers a new set of scrambled letters for you to solve every day. It is similar to the main game, in which you must create words by combining letters from the scrambled set, but with a new set of letters available each day. To access the Wordscapes Daily puzzle, open the Wordscapes app and tap on the “Daily” button.
Answer for 03/06/2023
LAST WORD: NOPE
BONUS WORDS: EON, ERE, NOR, ONE, OPENER, ORE, PEE, PEEN, PEN, PER, PONE, PRO, REP, ROE
Words with definition:
- NOPE – A word used to indicate a negative response or disagreement.
- OPEN – Not closed, accessible or available; exposed to view or knowledge.
- PEER – A person who is of equal standing with another in a group or society; a colleague or companion.
- ROPE – A strong, thick cord or cable made by twisting together strands of fibers or wire.
- PEON – A person who performs menial or unskilled work; a laborer or servant.
- PORE – A tiny opening in the surface of a material through which liquids, gases, or microscopic particles may pass.
- REPO – Short for “repossession”, the act of taking back property that was bought with a loan that is in default.
- PRONE – Lying flat with the face downward; having a tendency or disposition towards something.
- PREEN – To groom or clean oneself, often using the beak or tongue; to take excessive pride in one’s appearance or accomplishments.
- REOPEN – To open again; to resume or start again after a period of closure or inactivity.
Bonus words with definition:
- EON – A long, indefinite period of time; a geological time period of billions of years.
- ERE – An archaic word meaning “before” or “prior to”.
- NOR – A conjunction used to indicate a negative correlation between two clauses or ideas; “neither this nor that”.
- ONE – The number 1; referring to a singular entity or unit.
- OPENER – A device or tool used to open something, such as a can or bottle; the first act or performance in a series.
- ORE – A naturally occurring mineral or rock from which a valuable or useful substance, such as metal, can be extracted.
- PEE – To urinate; urine.
- PEEN – The end of a hammer head opposite the striking face, used for shaping metal.
- PEN – An enclosure used for holding animals, especially livestock or poultry; a writing instrument.
- PER – A Latin prefix meaning “through” or “thoroughly”.
- PONE – A type of cornbread made from coarsely ground cornmeal, water, and salt, typically baked in a cast-iron skillet.
- PRO – An abbreviation for “professional” or “prostitute”; an argument in favor of something.
- REP – Short for “representative”, a person or thing that represents or stands in for another; a theatrical performance.
- ROE – The eggs of fish, typically from a female fish.