Wordscapes Daily is a feature in the Wordscapes app that offers a new set of scrambled letters for you to solve every day. It is similar to the main game, in which you must create words by combining letters from the scrambled set, but with a new set of letters available each day. To access the Wordscapes Daily puzzle, open the Wordscapes app and tap on the “Daily” button.
Answer for 03/05/2023
LAST WORD: ALONG
BONUS WORDS: GAOL, NOG
Words with definition:
- AGO: In the past; before now.
- ALL: The whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing.
- GAL: A unit of measurement for liquid capacity, equal to four quarts.
- LAG: To fall behind or fail to keep up with others in a group.
- LOG: A section of the trunk or branch of a tree that has been cut or fallen off.
- NAG: To annoy or irritate persistently.
- GOAL: A desired result or target that one strives to achieve.
- LOAN: A thing that is borrowed, especially a sum of money that is expected to be paid back with interest.
- LONG: Measuring a great distance from end to end.
- GALL: Bold and impudent behavior; disrespectful boldness.
- ALONG: Moving in a constant direction on a continuous path.
- ANGLO: Relating to or denoting English-speaking people or countries, especially the United Kingdom and the United States.
- GALLON: A unit of measurement for liquid capacity, equal to four quarts or approximately 3.8 liters.
Bonus words with definition:
- GAOL: a jail or prison, especially one in which prisoners are housed in cells
- NOG: a kind of strong alcoholic drink, typically made with rum, eggs, sugar, milk, and nutmeg