Wordscapes Daily is a feature in the Wordscapes app that offers a new set of scrambled letters for you to solve every day. It is similar to the main game, in which you must create words by combining letters from the scrambled set, but with a new set of letters available each day. To access the Wordscapes Daily puzzle, open the Wordscapes app and tap on the “Daily” button.
Answer for 03/04/2023
LAST WORD: RUE
BONUS WORDS: TUT
Words with definition:
- LET: allow or permit to do something; rent or lease out a property
- RUT: a long deep track made by the repeated passage of wheels or animals
- RUE: bitterly regret something one has done or allowed to happen; a strongly scented perennial herb
- LURE: tempt (a person or animal) to do something or to go somewhere, especially by offering some form of reward
- RULE: a prescribed guide for conduct or action; exercise ultimate power or authority over
- TRUE: in accordance with fact or reality; loyal or faithful
- LUTE: a musical instrument with a pear-shaped body and strings stretched over a fretted fingerboard
- UTTER: complete; absolute; make (a sound) with one’s voice
- TURTLE: a slow-moving reptile with a shell into which it can retract its head and limbs
Bonus words with definition:
- “Tut” is an expression used to express disapproval or to indicate that something is not acceptable or satisfactory. It can also refer to Tutankhamun, an ancient Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th dynasty.