The New York Times Mini puzzle is a daily crossword puzzle published in The New York Times newspaper. It is a smaller version of the regular crossword puzzle that appears in the newspaper, with a smaller grid size and fewer clues. The Mini puzzle is usually themed and the clues are slightly easier than those in the regular crossword. It is intended to be a quick and enjoyable puzzle that can be completed in a short amount of time. The Mini puzzle is published every day except for certain holidays. It is available in print and online, and it can also be accessed through the New York Times crossword app. Here the answer for December 16 2022 for the clue that we published below.
What pays the bills
Every day answers for the game here NYTimes Mini Crossword Answers Today
To play the New York Times Mini puzzle, you will need a copy of the puzzle, which can be found in the print edition of The New York Times newspaper or online at the New York Times website. You can also access the puzzle through the New York Times crossword app.
Here are the steps to solving the puzzle:
- Familiarize yourself with the layout of the puzzle. The Mini puzzle has a smaller grid size than the regular crossword, with a maximum of 15 rows and 15 columns. Across clues are given on the left side of the grid, and down clues are given on the top of the grid.
- Look for the easiest clues to solve. These are usually the ones with the fewest number of letters or the ones with the most straightforward clues.
- Fill in the answers to these clues in the grid. As you fill in the answers, look for patterns and connections between the words. This can help you solve the more difficult clues.
- Continue working through the clues until you have filled in the entire grid. If you get stuck on a clue, try looking for synonyms or alternate definitions for the clue words, or try solving the clues in a different order.
- Check your answers to make sure they are correct. If you made a mistake, find the error and correct it before moving on to the next clue.
Remember, the Mini puzzle is intended to be a quick and enjoyable puzzle, so don’t worry too much about getting stuck. Just have fun and keep trying!
Note: NY Times has many games such as The Mini, The Crossword, Tiles, Letter-Boxed, Spelling Bee, Sudoku, Vertex and new puzzles are publish every day. You need to be subscribed to play these games except “The Mini”. The New York Times, one of the oldest newspapers in the world and in the USA, continues its publication life only online. Subscribers are very important for NYT to continue to publication. As qunb, we strongly recommend membership of this newspaper because Independent journalism is a must in our lives.
NYT is available in English, Spanish and Chinese.
The New York Times, directed by Arthur Gregg Sulzberger, publishes the opinions of authors such as Paul Krugman, Michelle Goldberg, Farhad Manjoo, Frank Bruni, Charles M. Blow, Thomas B. Edsall. Dean Baquet serves as executive editor.
Also searched for: NYT crossword theme, NY Times games, Vertex NYT