NY Times is the most popular newspaper in the USA. New York Times subscribers figured millions. They share new crossword puzzles for newspaper and mobile apps every day. We are sharing the answer for the NYT Mini Crossword of September 9 2022 for the clue that we published below.
Green Monopoly purchase
a building in which people live; residence for human beings.
(often initial capital letter) a family, including ancestors and descendants:the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose:a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium:a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc. (usually used in combination):a doghouse.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- House, the body itself, especially of a bicameral legislature:the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often initial capital letter) a commercial establishment; business firm:the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino:rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, especially in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school; dormitory.
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- Informal. a brothel; whorehouse.
- house music.
- British. a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, especially by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish .Curling. the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 feet (3.7 or 4.2 meters) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- Nautical. any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel:bridge house; deck house.
- Astrology. one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
If you need other answers you can search on the search box on our website or follow the link below. Happy puzzles!
Note: NY Times has many games such as The Mini, The Crossword, Tiles, Letter-Boxed, Spelling Bee, Sudoku, Vertex and new puzzles are publish every day. You need to be subscribed to play these games except “The Mini”. The New York Times, one of the oldest newspapers in the world and in the USA, continues its publication life only online. Subscribers are very important for NYT to continue to publication. As qunb, we strongly recommend membership of this newspaper because Independent journalism is a must in our lives.
NYT is available in English, Spanish and Chinese.
The New York Times, directed by Arthur Gregg Sulzberger, publishes the opinions of authors such as Paul Krugman, Michelle Goldberg, Farhad Manjoo, Frank Bruni, Charles M. Blow, Thomas B. Edsall. Dean Baquet serves as executive editor.
Also searched for: NYT crossword theme, NY Times games, Vertex NYT